Graco’s heated hoses are designed specifically for use with Reactor Equipment. Hoses are a key component to the total system, making it important to achieve accurate and uniform heating for the best application possible.
Graco Reactor heated hose are external heated and are designed for use in spray foam and polyurea applications. Utilize thermocouple to measure fluid temperature.
- New multi-strand copper heating element has greatly increased hose quality:
- Provides 10-times the flex life compared to previous flat copper heating element
- Long-term, even heating without hot spots
- Backwards compatible with existing Reactor heated hoses
- Very accurate and reliable way to monitor and maintain temperature
- Different fitting sizes on the isocyanate and resin hoses prevent accidentally connecting the wrong hoses together
- Avaiable in both mesh and Xtreme Wrap scuff guards